Field sales representative
Amby digital Ltd is looking for a competitive Field Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. In order to meet targets, the good salesperson can source new sales possibilities and close sales. Through handling and negotiating with consumers, creating leads, qualifying prospects and managing distribution of goods and services, the successful salesperson would play a vital role in growing profits and revenue. As an outside Sales Representative, or Sales Agent, they will also research sales competition.
What you will do:
- After selecting in-scope restaurants, you will contact and schedule meetings with the owners or managers of the restaurants. Your daily activities will be composed of cold-calls, walk-in visits and pre organized meetings to present Amby’s products and services.
- You will be in charge of proposing and selling Amby’s products and services, including: digital marketing, website based sale generating etc.
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Maintain and expand the customer list within the assigned area.
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep up-to-date with the latest developments.
- You will follow up with the prospects you engaged with until you close the deal and the restaurant is successfully published on Amby’s affiliated websites and social media pages.
Who we are looking for:
- A curious and willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow and improve with us.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Perhaps surprisingly, what you do not need is proven sales experience. We are looking for individuals who have a strong passion to learn and make our clients happy! You are going to need to be a better listener, nice to talk to, and supportive, naturally. At Amby, we helps you spread wings to your future career. As a field sales representative, there’s nothing stopping you becoming a future Sales Manager or working in our Head Offices.
Amby is an e commerce company formed in 2009, which helps restaurants and retail shops to configure all aspects of business such as Booking, Dine in, Delivery and Pick up in to a single timeline.
Format of Business
Hours per week
Salary per hour
Evening 5:00 to 10:00
Full Time / Part Time